- A great source of vitamin C
- Supports the immune system
- Helps reduce fatigue
Please be aware that this product is short dated - 06/2022
Helps maintain a healthy immune system and protects against oxidative stress.
Vitamin C is water soluble and can’t be stored in the body so it’s important to get enough through your diet or from a supplement like CNP’s 500mg tablets. They are a great source of vitamin C, which is vital for supporting the immune system, reducing tiredness, and protecting the body’s cells from oxidative stress. One tablet provides your body with 625% of your recommended daily allowance (RDA).
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system during and after intense exercise, and it also helps the bones, cartilage, gums, skin, teeth and nervous system function properly. It aids iron absorption and even contributes to psychological wellbeing..
Features of CNP vitamin C 500mg tablets
- Vitamin C contributes to overall wellbeing
- Protects cells from oxidative stress
- Bolsters the immune system
- Aids iron absorption
- 90 tablets
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not take more than the recommended dose
- Food supplements must not replace a balanced and varied diet, and a healthy lifestyle.
How to use
- Take one tablet per day with a meal and water.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose; Rice Flour), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Flow Agent (Silicon Dioxide).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here