- Works in under 5 minutes
- Leaves silky, soft skin
- Suitable for all skin types
Wave goodbye to all your tanning woes.
The revolutionary tan eraser formula contains no harmful ingredients and will leave skin fresh, clean and ready for your next tan application. Cocoa Brown CEO and founder Marissa Carter says, "Fresh Start is a fast-working formula that is tough on tan yet gentle on the most sensitive skin. The moisturising formula is designed to leave skin silky smooth while removing all signs of residual tan".
Features of Cocoa Brown fresh start self tan eraser
- Removes all traces of tan
- Moisturising formula
- Quick working formula
- No harmful ingredients
- All skin types
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- Apply fresh start to dry skin 3-4 days after applying self-tan.
- Pump foam applicator and apply fresh start directly to the skin.
- Leave for at least five minutes.
- Shower with warm water, using a wet face cloth to wipe away the tan.
- For stubborn areas such as the knees, feet and ankles, use an exfoliating mitt to gently remove tan.
Aqua (water), Urea, Ethyoxydiglycol, sodium bicarbonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexyglycerin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here