- Rich in fatty acids
- Cold presses
- Vegan friendly
Produced from specially selected organic coconuts.
Coconut Merchant coconut oil is 100% natural, raw, unrefined and cold pressed. This means that the oil is preservative free, gluten free and vegan-friendly. Because it's all natural and unrefined, it has a mild coconut aroma that wont overpower your cooking but will give you just the right touch of sweetness to let you know it’s a quality oil. It also has a unique makeup, containing a high proportion of Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFAs), and lauric acid. These types of fats are linked to various health benefits, most notably that they are more readily used as a source of energy and less likely to be stored in the body as fat.
Coconut oil has a myriad of uses, it can be used in every type of dish, it can add a whole new flavour level to a sweet or savoury meal. You can even spread it on toast instead of butter and use it as a beauty product to moisturise the skin or as a hai mask.
Features of Coconut Merchant organic extra virgin coconut oil
- Smooth and flavorful
- 100% natural
- No additives and chemicals
- Healthy alternative for cooking and frying
- Rich in fatty acids
- Can be used as a beauty product
- Extracted by cold pressing
- Gluten and dairy free diets
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool dry place
- Avoid direct sunlight
How to use
- Ideal for cooking and baking but can also be used as a beauty product on the skin and in the hair.
100% Organic Coconut.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here