- Fresh take on an old favourite
- Natural alternative to honey
- Made from pure coconut nectar
Simply made from pure organic coconut nectar, it's 100% natural, dairy free, gluten free and vegan friendly.
Coconut Merchant organic honey is a fresh take on an old favourite. It's created entirely of pure organic coconut nectar and is completely natural, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan friendly. It's rich with coconut sweetness and works well as a direct substitution for honey. As if that weren't enough, Coconut Merchant's organic honey has a low glycaemic index score (GI).
Foods with a low GI score are broken down more slowly, resulting in a gradual rise in blood sugar levels over time, lowering the risk of type II diabetes and heart disease. This vegan honey substitute is smooth and sweet, and it adds a pleasantly warm flavour to everything it's combined with. As a delightful natural sweetener, use it on pancakes, in baking, or mixed into hot drinks.
Features of Coconut Merchant organic coconut honey
- Easy to use squeezy jar
- Smooth and sweet honey
- Delightful natural sweetener
- Can be used on pancakes, baking or mixed into hot drinks
- 100% natural and dairy free
- Spread it, bake it and cook it like honey
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep out of direct sunlight
How to use
- Try on pancakes, in baking, or stirred into hot drinks as a delicious natural sweetener.
100% Coconut nectar.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here