- Full of flavour and nutrients
- Vegan friendly
- Healthy snack alternative
The perfect healthy snack full of flavour and goodness.
&Coconut Merchant coconut chips are packed full of nutrients and flavour and made from only the finest coconuts grown in Sri Lanka. These toasted slivers have a warm, nutty taste, and can be added to your cooking, baking, muesli and cereals, or just eaten on their own as a great natural snack. These delicious chips are prepared from the pure white meat of coconuts. The raw meat is shredded and dehydrated at low temperatures to prevent diminishing the natural goodness of the coconuts.
Features of Coconut Merchant raw organic toasted coconut flakes
- Packed full of nutrients and flavour
- A perfect healthy snack
- Warm nutty flavour
- Specially selected coconuts
- 100% natural
- Dehydrated at low temperatures
Warnings and cautions
- Store in a cool dry place
- Keep sealed
How to use
Can be enjoyed as a snack, sprinkled over porridge and baking.
100% Organic Coconut.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here