- Helps to fights cavities
- Freshens breath
- Active fluoride formula
Helps to repair weak spots before cavities start to form.
Colgate toothpaste cavity protection has been designed to fight cavities on the teeth surface as well as on the exposed root for a wider range of protection. This toothpaste contains fluoride as well as liquid calcium which work together to both protect and strengthen teeth and repair any weak spots before cavities start to form. This tooth paste is a vegan friendly product.
Features of Colgate toothpaste cavity protection 75ml
- Contains fluoride and liquid calcium
- Protects and strengthens teeth
- Helps to repair any weak spots before cavities start to form
- Great regular mint flavour
Warnings and cautions
- Use only use this device as intended
- Do not swallow
How to use
- Brush Twice Daily.
- Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea size amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing.
Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride,Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.1% w/w (450ppm F¯), Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% w/w (1000ppm F¯).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 2 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here