- Total cleaning
- Fresh, minty flavour
- Advanced antibacterial system
Complete protection for a healthy mouth, cavities, tartar, plaque, enamel, gum problems, staining, sensitive teeth and bad breath.
Take better care of your mouth with Colgate Total. Bacteria are the cause of most dental problems. Colgate Total combines cavity fighting fluoride with an advanced antibacterial system to provide superior antibacterial protection and fight most common dental problems.
Features of Colgate total advanced whitening toothpaste 75ml
- Advanced whitening
- Better stain removal to help restore the natural whiteness of your smile
- Total oral care
Warnings and cautions
- Remove foil before use
- Do not use if foil seal on the nozzle is broken
- Keep cap closed when not in use
How to use
- Brush thoroughly at least twice a day or as directed by a dental professional.
Children of 6 years and younger:
- Use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Fluoride, Carrageenan, Triclosan, Sodium Saccharin, Mica, Limonene, CI 77891, CI 42090, Contains: Sodium Fluoride.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here