- Suitable from birth
- Natural ingredients
- Soothes and nourishes scalp
Soothing and nourishing oil made with naturally derived ingredients.
The oil contains rosehip oil, a light moisturiser containing essential fatty acids omega 3 and 6, which is thought to help hydrate the skin. Chamomile which is renowned for its calming and healing properties, chamomile has been used as a natural anti-inflammatory since ancient times. Vitamin E which is thought to help repair and protect the skin.
Features of Colief baby scalp oil
- Contains natural plant oils
- Rosehip oil
- Vitamin E
- Babies (from birth)
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- Do not apply to broken skin
How to use
- Pour a little oil into your hands or directly onto your baby's scalp.
- Gently massage the oil into the scalp to moisturise and soothe skin and scalp.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Limonene, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here