- For bleeding gums, irritated gums and mouth ulcers
- Alcohol free
- Fresh minty flavour
A daily mouthwash for the maintenance of oral hygiene.
The active ingredient is chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque and is used to treat & prevent gum disease (where gums may bleed when brushed). It can help promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment, and control mouth ulcers. Also known to manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth..
Features of Corsodyl 0.2% mouthwash alcohol free mint flavour 300ml
- Kills bacteria between teeth
- Alcohol free
- Promotes gum healing
- Sensitive gums
- Adults and children over 12
Warnings and cautions
- Do not use: If you have ever had an allergic reaction to chlorhexidine digluconate or any of the other ingredients
- Use within 3 months of opening
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 25°C
- You may notice a change of taste or burning sensation when you first use the mouthwash. This usually goes away with continued use
- Stop using the mouthwash and tell your dentist if you get irritation of the mouth, soreness, or swelling of the inside of the cheeks. These effects should go away when treatment is stopped
- Do not swallow
How to use
- Use twice a day.
- Fill the cap to 10 ml line.
- Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v.
Other Ingredients: Glycerol, Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate, Sorbitol Liquid (Non-Crystallising), Peppermint Flavour and Purified Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on all orders
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here