- Minty fresh flavour
- Clinically proven formula
- Supports teeth and gums
A daily mouthwash for the protection of gums and teeth.
Healthy gums are the foundation of healthy teeth. Corsodyl daily mouthwash is specially formulated for everyday use to help maintain the health of both your gums and teeth. Keep the breath fresh and clean by using this mouthwash twice daily.
Our clinically proven formula helps remove plaque which is a major cause of gum disease and bad breath. It also contains fluoride to strengthen teeth and prevent cavities.
Features of Corsodyl daily fresh mint mouthwash 500ml
- Everyday gum protection
- Clinically proven formula
- Dual action
- Protects gums by removing plaque
- Creates a shield for up to 12 hours
- Contains fluoride to strengthen teeth and prevent cavities
- Sensitive gums
Warnings and cautions
- Do not swallow, do not rinse with water.
- Do not drink from the bottle.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How to use
- Use twice daily, rinse with 10ml for 1 minute, then spit out.
- For best results, use twice daily alongside Corsodyl daily toothpaste.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aroma, Methylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Propylparaben, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Eugenol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here