- Minty flavour
- Clinically proven formula
- Supports teeth and gums
A daily toothpaste for the protection of gums and teeth.
Corsodyl mint mouthwash 300ml has been specially formulated using the active ingredient, chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque and is used to: Treat & prevent gum disease (where gums may bleed when brushed). Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment. Control mouth ulcers. Maintain mouth hygiene. Manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth.
Features of Corsodyl mint mouthwash 300ml
- Everyday gum protection
- Reduces the formation of dental plaque
- Dual action
- Promote gum healing
- Controls mouth ulcers
Warnings and cautions
- Use only if plastic wrap is present and intact before opening
- Contains alcohol
- If swallowed by a child seek medical help
- Do not swallow
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Toothpastes can stop Corsodyl working so always rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and wait 5 minutes after brushing your teeth before using Corsodyl
- You can also use the mouthwash at a different time of day
- If irritation persists, discontinue use
- Avoid contact with eyes
How to use
- Use twice a day.
- Fill the cap to 10 ml line. Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
- A one mouth course (600 ml) is recommended.
Mouth ulcers & oral thrush:
- Continue to use for 2 days after healing has occurred.
Denture sore mouth:
- Clean & soak your dentures in Corsodyl for 15 minutes twice a day.
- Rinse as directed by your dentist.
Active ingredient: Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.2% w/v.
Other ingredients: Ethanol 7% v/v, Macrogolglycerol Hydroxystearate, Sorbitol, Peppermint Oil and Water.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here