- Brightens and clears complexion
- Improves skin texture
- Healthy glowing skin
A daily toner helping to restore and moisturise the skin with radiance.
This lightweight toner is enriched purifying ingredients such as apple water (AHA) and willow bark water (BHA) and mineral water which will help to revive dry and dull skin. Your skin will feel smoother after using this toner and help to get rid of built up dead surface skin cells with its mild exfoliation qualities.
The toner can be used after used after using a face wash to maintain a healthy skin by removing any make up residue left behind and dead skin cells. It gently exfoliates through the dull skin to prevent the early development of whiteheads and blackheads and helps the skin become clearer, brighter and smoother over time.
Features of COSRX AHA/BHA clarifying treatment toner
- Clearing and hydrating the skin
- Daily exfoliator
- Low pH
- Refreshing and revitalising
- Softening and smoothing
- Helps achieve healthy glow
- Cruelty free
- All skin types
- Dry and dull skin
Warnings and cautions
- See packaging for further information
How to use
- After cleansing, spray the toner onto a cotton pad and gently wipe onto face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- For use during the daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Aqua/Water, Salix Alba Bark Water, Pyrus Malus Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Ethyl Hexanediol, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Glycolic Acid
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here