- Calms redness
- Helps clear pores and reduce blemishes
- Absorbs impurities and excess oils
Healing and soothing acne patches.
This COSRX pimple patch set includes the acne pimple master patch (3 sheets) and clear fit master patch (1 sheet). The acne pimple master patch use absorbing properties to help extract pore impurities and reduce blemishes.
Keeping your skin moisturised and protected, they can work overnight to help calm redness and irritation. The ultra-thin clear fit master patches are designed to keep blemishes clean and hydrated during the day and are nearly invisible on the skin and discreet enough to wear under makeup.
Acne Pimple Master Patch (72 patches in total in three sizes):
- 27 patches (12mm), 15 patches (10mm), 30 patches (7mm): A waterproof pimple patch that reduces redness and inflammation.
Clear Fit Master Patch - (18 patches in total):
18 patches total (18mm): An acne treatment patch that effectively cleans and diminshes inflammation from acne.
Features of COSRX pimple patch set
- Centella ingredient calms and heals the area
- Can cover small pimples to cystic acne
- Soothing, calming and clearing
- Helps reduce blemishes
- Fast acting acne patches
- Can wear under make up
- Reduces redness
- Cruelty free
- Paraben free
- Acne Pimple Master Patch (3 sheets)
- Clear Fit Master Patch (1 sheet)
- Multiple pimples
- Acne-prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- Please see packaging for further information.
How to use
- Apply a patch on top of your blemish after thoroughly cleansing and drying your skin.
- Do not use with spot treatments or lotions.
Acne Pimple Master Patch: Cellulose Gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polyisobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Polyurethane Film, Liquid Paraffin, Tetrakis Methane.
Clear Fit Master Patch: Polyurethane Film, Cellulose Gum, Styrene Isoprene Styrene Block Copolymer, Polysobutylene, Petroleum Resin, Liquid Parrafin, Tetrakis Methane
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here