- Targets cough, cold & flu symptoms
- Helps you breath more easily
- Contains paracetamol
All in one chesty cough, cold and flu relief.
Covonia all in one is an oral solution which contains guaifenesin, an expectorant which loosens phlegm and paracetamol which is an analgesic for pain relief. It also contains phenylephrine hydrochloride, a decongestant to help you breath more easily and cetylpyridinium chloride an antiseptic to ease tickly sore throats.
Features of Covonia all in one cough, cold & flu relief
- Eases tickly coughs
- Loosens phlegm & soothes sore throats
- Helps headaches & blocked noses
- Sugar free
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Adults & children over 12 years old
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol or decongestant
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not take if you are pregnant
- Do not give to children under 12 years unless your doctor tells you to
How to use
- Shake the bottle for at least 10 seconds before use.
- Adults & children over 16 years old:
- 20ml up to 4 times a day.
- Children 12-16 years old:
- 15ml up to 4 times a day.
- Always use the measuring cup supplied with the pack.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol or decongestant.
Active ingredients per 20ml: Guaifenesin 200mg; Paracetamol 1000mg; Phenylephrine hydrochloride 12.18mg; Cetylpyridinium chloride 3mg.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here