- Non drowsy
- Soothing relief
- Oral solution
For relief of the symptoms of coughs and sore throats
Covonia dry and tickly cough linctus liquid has been formulated to soothe and releive the discomfort from dry coughs and sore throats. Covonia dry and tickly cough linctus liquid is non drowsy and contains glycerol which coats the throat to soothe the symptoms of coughs and sore throats.
Features of Covonia dry and tickly cough linctus 150ml• Quick relief
• Contains glycerol
• Easy to take
Warnings and cautions
•Caution: Not suitable for use in diabetics or children under 1 year.
• Keep out of the reach and sight of children
• Once opened use within 28 days
• Store below 25°C.
• Do not use the medicine if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients listed
• This product is not suitable for diabetics. Ask the doctor or pharmacist for advice on alternative medicines
• Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before using if you are pregnant, might be pregnant or are breastfeeding
• There are no known side effects from using this medicine as directed
• If your notice any side effects, stop use and tell your doctor or pharmacist
• If you accidentally take too much see a doctor straight away. Take the pack with you to show which medicine you have swallowed
How to use
Please ensure this medication is used in line with the manufacturers directions. If symptoms persist seek help from an appropriate healthcare professional.
1. Shake the bottle before use.
Dose: Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years: Take 2 x 5ml spoonfuls when required.
Children over 1 year: Take 1 x 5ml spoonful when required. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Active Ingredients per 5ml: Glycerol 1.36g, Liquid Glucose 280mg
Also contains: Honey, Citric Acid Monohydrate (E330), Syrup (Sucrose), Caramel (E150), Menthol, Peppermint Oil, Anise Oil, Capsicum Tincture (Capsicum Oleoresin, Ethanol), Blackcurrant Flavour (Propylene Glycol, Ethanol), Liquorice Liquid Extract, Purified Water
Sucrose: 1.7g per 5ml
Glucose: 0.53g per 5ml
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here