- Soothes coughs & sore throats
- Coats your throat
- Sugar-free solution
Ease your cough and sore throat symptoms.
Here’s the power of Covonia to tackle dry, tickly coughs for those who prefer a sugar free formula. It coats your throat to soothe the symptoms of your coughs and sore throats. The solution is also suitable for vegetarians and also alcohol free.
Features of Covonia dry & tickly sugar free oral solution
- Targets dry, tickly coughs
- For adults & children 1 years+
- Non-drowsy solution
- Suitable for vegetarians & alcohol-free
- Adults & children 1 years+
Warnings and cautions
- Do not give to children under 1 year old unless your doctor tells you to
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
- This medicine contains 31mg propylene glycol and 2.5mg sodium benzoate in each 5ml dose
- This medicine also contains 920mg sorbitol in each 5ml dose. Patients with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI) should not take/be given this medicinal product
- This medicine contains 1150mg maltitol liquid in each 5ml dose. Patients with rare hereditary problems of fructose intolerance should not take this medicine
- If symptoms persist for more than 5 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Peel top leaf and read all text inside before use. Do not peel off, re-fix for future use.
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Take the solution by mouth.
- Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years:
- Take 2 x 5ml spoonfuls when required up to a maximum of 4 times a day.
- Children over 1 year:
- Take 1 x 5ml spoonful when required up to a maximum of 4 times a day.
- Do not give to children under 1 year old unless your doctor tells you to.
- If symptoms persist for more than 5 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Peel where shown for further precautions
Active ingredients per 5ml: Glycerol 1.36g.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here