- Eases chesty coughs
- Removes phlegm & mucus
- Non-drowsy formula
For relief from chesty coughs.
When your cough’s chesty and you feel ‘full of mucus’, this solution fights the cough and the congestion too. Expectorants help remove phlegm for chesty coughs and menthol relieves congestion in chesty coughs.
Features of Covonia mucus cough oral solution
- Relieves congestion in chesty coughs
- Suitable for adults & children 5 years+
- Free from nuts, artificial colours & artificial flavours
- With liquorice extract
- For vegetarians, vegans & coeliacs
- Adults & children 5 years old+
Warnings and cautions
- Do not give to children under 5 years old unless your doctor tells you to
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to
- Do not take this medicine if you:
- are an alcoholic
- have breathing difficulties
- have raised pressure in your head
- have heart, liver or kidney problems
- are allergic to anything in this medicine
- Peel where shown for further precautions
- If symptoms persist or worsen consult your doctor
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Shake the bottle.
- Take the solution by mouth.
- Adults, the elderly children over 12 years:
- Take 1 or 2 x 5ml spoonfuls every 4 hours if required.
- Children 5 -12 years:
- Take 1 x 5ml spoonful every 4 hours if required.
Active ingredients per 5ml: Levomenthol 4mg, Squill Tincture 0.6ml, Liquorice Liquid Extract 0.125ml.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here