- Easy to digest
- Reduced lactose
- With LCPs and oligosaccharides
For the dietary management of colic and constipation.
Cow & Gate comfort has been specially developed with reduced lactose, partially digested (hydrolysed) whey proteins and a special fat blend for the dietary management of colic and constipation. With its nutritionally complete formula, you can use it to feed your baby as a sole source of nutrition from birth and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 1 year. Comfort is proven to help soften stools and can help tackle several potential causes of colic - unlike other colic remedies.
Features of Cow & Gate comfort milk powder 800g
- Specially developed with reduced level of lactose
- Nutritionally complete formula
- Special blend of ingredients
- Easy to digest
Warnings and cautions
- Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
- Cow & Gate comfort should only be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding
- Suitable for use as the sole source of nutrition for infants from birth, and as part of a balanced diet for babies from 6-12 months. This product is not for parenteral use.
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours..
How to use
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add one scoop to every 30 ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Replace seal on bottle. Shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilised teat..
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately..
Contains Fish, Contains Milk, Contains Soya\Soybeans, Hydrolysed Whey Protein Concentrate*, Vegetable Oils (including Structured Vegetable Oil), Glucose Syrup, Starch (Potato, Maize), Galacto-Oligosaccharides* (GOS), Lactose*, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium, Dihydrogen Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Fish Oil, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-Tyrosine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Iron Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin E, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, L-Carnitine, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Biotin, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Contains: *Milk.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-7 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 7-10 working days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here