- Tailored for hungrier babies
- For bottle-fed babies
- Nutritionally complete
A unique blend of key vitamins and minerals for hungrier babies.
Cow & Gate infant milk for hungrier babies is an infant milk with a special balance of milk protein designed to help your hungry baby feel more satisfied. It's nutritionally complete to provide all the nourishment your baby needs when it's too early for weaning. It contains our unique blend of oligosaccharides (GOS/FOS) similar to those found in nature, key vitamins and minerals, nucleotides, LCPs and antioxidants.
Features of Cow & Gate hungry milk from birth powder 800g
- Nutritionally complete
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- Provide all the nourishment your baby needs
- Developed by experts
- 1 x scoop
Warnings and cautions
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds
- Make up each feed as required and always discard and always discard unfinished feeds after 2 hours
- Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Use powder within 4 weeks of opening and store in a cool dry place - do not refrigerate..
How to use
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder
- Add one scoop to every 30 ml (1 fl oz) of boiled cooled water. Add the correct number of scoops to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
- Replace seal on bottle. Shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove seal, replace with a sterilised teat.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately..
Contains Fish, Contains Milk, Contains Soya\Soybeans, Lactose*, Skimmed Milk*, Vegetable Oils, Galacto-Oligosaccharides* (GOS), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Vitamin C, Choline Chloride, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Iron Sulphate, Inositol, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, L-Isoleucine, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B12, L-Carnitine, Thiamin, Vitamin D3 Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Contains: * Milk.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here