- Dermatologically tested
- Improves skins elasticity and firmness
- Cruelty free
Even out skin tone to reveal a radiant complexion, effectively removing makeup and gently lifting away dead skin cells.
Hyaluronic acid prevents water loss in the skin by binding water up to 1000 times its weight. Marine algae extract helps to improve skins elasticity and firmness.
Features of Creightons hyaluronic hot cloth cleanser
- Vegan friendly
- Natural extracts
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid & marine algae
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Discontinue use if irritation develops
How to use
- Gently massage into face and neck using circular motions.
- Rinse the muslin cloth in water and remove the cleanser.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Betaine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Pentylene Glycol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £15
- £1.50 for orders up to £15
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.99 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here