- Relieves pain and symptoms of colds and flu
- Helps lower temperature and fever
- Reduces swelling
Helps relieve rheumatic, muscular, dental and period pain.
Cuprofen tablets help relieve pain and can also reduce swelling and high temperatures. Each tablet contains 400mg of a painkiller called ibuprofen, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), that changes how your body responds to pain. One tablet will help reduce swelling, so it’s perfect if you’re suffering from inflammation or the symptoms of colds and flu.
Cuprofen tablets also help relieve rheumatic, muscular, dental and period pain, as well as backache, neuralgia, migraine and headaches.
Features of Cuprofen tablets 400mg
- Helps treat period pain
- Contains ibuprofen
- One tablet delivers pain relief for up to four hours
- Ideal if suffering from inflammation
- Relieves dental pain
- 96 tablets
- Children over the age of 12 years
Warnings and cautions
- Do not take if you have stomach ulcers
- Do not take if you are taking aspirin
- Do not take if you suffer from heart, kidney or liver failure
- Speak to your doctor or pharmacist if you have high blood pressure or cholesterol
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Contains lactose
- If you are elderly, speak to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
- Do not use if you are allergic to ibuprofen
- Cuprofen tablets are not suitable for children under the age of 12
How to use
- For oral administration and short-term use only.
- Swallow Cuprofen tablets with a sip of water or another cool drink.
- For best results, take with food.
- Take one tablet up to three times a day, leaving at least four hours between each dose.
- Do not take more than three tablets in one day.
Ibuprofen 400mg. Excipients with known effects: lactose.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here