- Air activated heat pack for targeted pain relief
- 12 hour relief
- Discreet design
Ready to use heat patches for long lasting pain relief.
Cura-Heat patches are air-activated heat packs for targeted pain relief. Whether you're experiencing back pain, shoulder pain or general stiffness and sore muscles, these heat patches can provide instant relief when placed on the affected area.
Heat patches work by stimulating heat receptors in the muscles to relieve pain, increasing blood flow and reducing spasms. Cura-Heat patches contain iron, activated carbon and water which oxidise and produce heat when they come in contact with the air. These patches are non-medicinal which means they won't interact with any medicine you are taking. They are also discreetly designed so can be worn under your clothing without detection. Simply peel away the paper strip and attach the patch to wherever is troubling you for targeted relief for up to 24 hours.
Features of Cura-Heat back & shoulder pain 7 patches
- Ready to use heat patches
- Discreet design
- Targeted pain relief for up to 24 hours
- Increases blood flow to cramping muscles
- Convenient way to manage back or shoulder pain
- 7x Air activated heat single use packs
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Each pack is single use
- Speak to your doctor before using the heat pads if you are pregnant, have a skin condition, have poor circulation, nerve damage, rheumatoid arthritis or sensory impairment
- If sachet is torn and ingredients within come in contact with your skin or eyes, rinse immediately and seek medical attention
- Do not use on broken, bruised or irritated skin
- Not suitable for use during sleep
- Not suitable for children
- Store in a cool, dry place
How to use
- Remove sachet from box and open by hand to remove heat pack.
- Peel away the paper strip.
- Apply to painful area and allow to warm up gradually (will reach max temperature in 30 minutes).
Inside sachet: Iron, Activated Carbon, Water<
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 2-3 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here