- Contains the active ingredient Amorolfine
- Treats mild fungal infections in up to two nails
- Prevents further spread of infection
For the treatment of mild fungal infections in up to two nails.
Curanail is for the treatment of mild fungal infections in up to two finger nails or toe nails. Curanail contains the active ingredient Amorolfine, which is a strong anti-fungal which kills fungal infections. Used weekly, Curanail 5% medicated nail lacquer, will treat fungal infections affecting the upper half or sides of the nail in up to two nails, by penetrating the nail and breaking the structure of the fungal cells. Curanail also prevents further spread of infection.
Fungal nail infections in the fingers or toes can affect anyone and it is contagious. Fungal infections are not usually serious but can be unsightly and unpleasant. Fungal nail symptoms include brittle nails that easily break, discolouration of part or all the nail which can be green, yellow or white in colour.
To prevent fungal nail infections occurring keep your feet clean and dry. Wear shoes and socks that are not tight and restricting and that do not allow your feet to get sweaty or too hot.
Those living with certain medical conditions such as diabetes, peripheral arterial disease or psoriasis are more likely to be affected with fungal nail infections. If you have one of these conditions seek advice from your GP or doctor.
Features of Curanail 5% fungal nail treatment 50ml
• Penetrates the nail
• Kills the nail fungus
• Prevents the infection spreading
• Works underneath nail varnish
• Treats up to two nails
• Apply weekly
• Treats up to two nails with moderate fungal infection
• Contains Amorolfine
• 1x Curanail 3mg with a reusable applicator
• Adults over the age of 18 years with a mild fungal nail infection.
Warnings and cautions
• Keep out of reach and sight of children
• Keep away from heat and do no store above 30°C
• Do not use on if you have 2 or more infected nails
• Do not use on severely infected nails
• Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
• If you are unsure on whether you should use Curanail consult your doctor
How to use
• 6 months for finger nails.
• 9-12 months for toe nails
Use once a week until the infection has cleared and a healthy nail has grown back.
1. File down the nail infected nail/s.
2. Cleanse your nail with a clean swab.
3. Apply the treatment.
4. Let it dry for 3 minutes.
5. Nail varnish may be applied after 10 minutes - but will need to be removed for the next treatment.
Always use this medicine exactly as described in the leaflet provided.
Active ingredient: 5% w/v amorolfine
Additional ingredients: Ammonio methacrylate copolymer A, Triacetin, Butyl acetate, Ethyl acetate, Ethanol
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £30
£3.95 for orders up to £30
Delivered within 10 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Currently unavailable, we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here