- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Effective against the flu
- Hands feel refreshed
Use anytime, anyplace without towels.
Cusheen hand Sanitiser not only kills 99% of germs but is also effective against all known flu viruses. This gentle on the skin anti-bacterial hand sanitiser helps to reduce the spread of bacterial via the hands as well as leaving your skin feeling refreshed and moisturised.
Features of Cusheen hand sanitiser 100ml
- Kills 99% of bacteria
- Gentle on the skin
- Reduces the spread of infection by the hands
- Does not dry the hands out
- Suitable for travel
- Children under supervision
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Do not use on broken skin
- For external use only
- If swallowed rinse mouth with water
- If sanitiser comes into contact with the eyes - rinse thoroughly with water. Remove contact lenses if present and continue to rinse
How to use
- Apply directly to the hands.
- Rub the gel in your palms, over the back of your hands and in between the fingers.
- Allow to air dry.
Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £3.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here