- Effective relief from the symptoms of cystitis
- Relieves burning and stinging pain
- 48 hour course
Cystopurin is a low-sodium 48 hour treatment for the symptoms of cystitis.
At the first burning, stinging signs of cystitis, you need relief fast. This is where Cystopurin can help. Cystopurin is a low-sodium 48 hour treatment for the symptoms of cystitis. Each pack contains six sachets which mix with water to make cranberry flavour drinks.
Cystopurin works by counteracting the acidity of your urine, helping to relieve the burning, stinging pain on passing water. Beginning the Cystopurin treatment at the first signs of attack will usually help you feel better within a few hours.
Features of Cystopurin natural cranberry juice extract 3g granules 6 sachets
- Fast acting relief
- Eases burning and stinging pain
- Cranberry flavour
- Low sodium formula
- 6 x 3g sachets
- Children 6 years and over
Warnings and cautions
- All six sachets must be taken to complete the course of treatment
- If symptoms persist longer than the 48 hour treatment you should consult your doctor
- Do not take Cystopurin if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Potassium citrate or any of the other ingredients in Cystopurin
- Do not take if you have a history of kidney disease
- Before taking Cystopurin, consult your doctor if you have a history of heart problems, if your urine is dark or cloudy, or has blood in it, if you have unusually heavy vaginal discharge, if you have stomach, groin or back pain, if you have high body temperature and general tiredness
- Before taking Cystopurin, consult your doctor if you suffer from phenylketonuria, since this product contains aspartame
- Do not exceed the stated dose
- Do not take Cystopurin if you are pregnant, or have had kidney or heart disease, without first consulting your doctor
- Do not store above 25°C
- Do not take Cystopurin after the expiry date which is stated at one end of the carton and on the sachet. The expiry date refers to the last day of that month
How to use
- Empty the contents of one sachet into a small glass of cold water (200ml).
- Stir until the granules dissolve to give a fruit flavoured drink.
Take one sachet dissolved in water, three times daily for two days.
Active ingredients: Potassium citrate 3g.
Other ingredients: Mannitol (E421), Citric acid (E330), Aspartame (E951), natural Cranberry flavours (flavours contain Cranberry extracts with Sugar and Ethanol). Contains a source of Phenylalanine.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here