- Enriched with natural minerals
- Alleviates tiredness and improves wellbeing
- Natural healing
A softening and soothing bath salt enriched with essential minerals.
Dead sea bath salts have been formulated to contain natural minerals which help to restore the skins natural balance as well as reliving stress, tiredness, aching muscles and can even improve your general mood.
These soothing bath salts help to support the skins natural healing process and when soaked in for 20 minutes can help with skin that is prone to Eczema, acne and psoriasis.
Features of Dead sea bath salts
- Helps to restore the skins natural balance
- Softening and soothing soak
- Naturally rich in minerals
- Relieves aches and muscle soreness
- Supports natural skin healing
- Alleviates stress
- Eczema, acne and psoriasis prone skin
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
- For external use only
- Consult your doctor before use if you are or may be pregnant
How to use
- Add a generous amount (2 handfuls) to warm running water.
- Soak for at least 20 minutes.
Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here