- Effective pain relief
- Use for muscular aches and sprains
- Easy to use heat therapy
Fast relief from rheumatic pain, muscular aches and strains.
Deep Heat heat spray is a pain relieving, warming, spray to be used on the skin. The pain relief spray is recommended for the relief of pain in muscles, tendons, joints or bones, lower back and thigh pain, sprains or strains. It can be used before and after exercise.
Features of Deep Heat pain relief spray
- Eases muscle aches and pains
- Warming relief
- Ideal for sore, stiff muscles
- Loosens stiff joints
- Children over 5 years
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Store below 25°C
- Do not use after the 'Use by' date shown on the bottom of the can
- External use only
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not use if you are allergic to pain relievers such as aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatories
- Do not use on broken skin, your eyes or other sensitive areas of skin
- See your doctor before use: if you are pregnant, breast feeding, asthmatic, taking medicines that thin the blood or any other prescribed medicines
- Stop using if excessive irritation or other unwanted effects occur
- Skin burns, blisters and temporary skin redness, rashes or burning sensation may occur
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Some people may experience discomfort, particularly those with sensitive skin or if used in hot weather/after a hot bath
How to use
Always try on a small area first and use sparingly.
- Shake can well before use.
- Hold the nozzle not less than 15cm (6 inches) from the site of pain and spray in 2-3 short bursts. Repeat up to 3 times per day.
- Wash your hands after use.
Massage is not required. Protect the face when spraying around the neck/shoulders.
Active Ingredients: (w/w) Methyl Nicotinate 1.6%, 2-Hydroxyethyl Salicylate 5.0%, Methyl Salicylate 1.0%, Ethyl Salicylate 5.0%.
Also contains: Propan-2-ol, Butane.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here