- A temporary remedy for replacing a lost filling, cap or crown
- Same ingredients dentists use
Temporarily repair lost fillings, caps, crowns or inlays with an easy-to-use kit..
The DenTek first aid kit allows you to relieve tooth pain by temporarily repairing lost fillings, caps, crowns or inlays until you have had a chance to see a dentist. The Temparin Max formula is designed to temporarily fill cavities left by a dislodged fillings or crowns. The tooth saver pot allows you to keep the broken or whole tooth protected until you see your dentist (ideally within 1 hour of the incident). The Eugenol is designed to help anaesthetise and disinfect the affected area.
Tooth Saver: If tooth is dislodged, collect the tooth and do not try to clean it, there could be important soft tissue that will help in the healing process. Fill Tooth Saver container with milk or your own saliva. Place broken or whole tooth in container making certain that milk or saliva is completely covering tooth. Contact your dentist immediately. Chances of successful replantation are best if you see the dentist within 1 hour of incident.
Temparin Max: This is a temporary remedy meant to replace a lost filling, cap, crown or inlay until you have a chance to visit your dentist and should only be removed by a dental professional. Visit dentist within 48 hours of use.
Features of DenTek first aid kit
- Temparin Max - a temporary remedy for replacing a lost filling, cap, crown or inlay
- Eugenol - helps to anaesthetise and disinfect the affected area
- Applicator and spade tool for ease of application
- Tooth saver - for placing broken or whole tooth into to protect
- Same ingredients dentists use
- Easy-to-use at home
- 1 x Tooth saver
- 1 x Dual ended applicator
- 1 x Temparin max lost filling and loose cap repair 2.64g
- 1 x Eugenol 3ml
- Filling replacement
- Loose crowns, caps, or inlays
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- To avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area. If any of these symptoms exist, consult your dentist immediately.
- Do not swallow
- Do not use on cracked teeth
- Do not use on crowns that have a post attached
- Read enclose leaflet carefully before use
How to use
To replace a lost filling
1. Wash the cavity area with warm water to remove food particles.
2. Saturate the tip of a fresh cotton swab applicator with liquid from the Eugenol* vial and apply to tooth - avoid touching the surrounding gum tissue, cheek, or tongue with the wet applicator tip.
3. Do not leave applicator in the mouth.
4. Cut with the spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial and roll into a ball between the fingers.
5. Slightly overfill the cavity with Temparin Max and tamp into place with applicator tool tip.
6. Close your teeth together, and gently chew or grind on the replaced filling a couple of times to create a comfortable bite.
7. Use a moist cotton swab to remove excess Temparin Max from around the area.
8. Moisture will accelerate the set. Temparin Max will set softly in your mouth within a few minutes.
8. Avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow the material to fully set.
To secure loose crowns, caps, or inlays
1. Try the crown, cap, or inlay first to see if you can fit it accurately back onto the tooth surface. If you are not able to do so, or if remaining tooth is cracked, then do not proceed further. If the crown has a post attached to it or if there is tooth is cracked, then do not proceed further.
2. Carefully rinse the tooth area and the inside of the crown, cap, or inlay with warm water, and do not dry.
3. Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, roll into a ball between the fingers.
4. Place the ball evenly inside the crown, cap, or inlay.
5. Place the crown, cap, or inlay onto the tooth and bite down, applying pressure to push into position.
6. Temparin Max will begin to harden within a few minutes but avoid chewing on the repair for at least 2-3 hours to allow the material to set.
7. Use a toothbrush to gently clear any excess material from around the crown, cap, or inlay.
*Eugenol will help the filling material set up and adhere to the tooth enamel.
Zinc Oxide, Calcium Sulfate, Paraffinum Liquidum, Potassium Alum, Aluminium Sulfate, Aluminium Phosphate, Menthol, Eugenol, Iron Oxide Yellow Eugenol: Eugenol, Sesame Oil..
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered in one working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
Free on orders over £25
£2.95 for orders up to £25
Delivered in 5-10 working days
The majority of items are still arriving within 5-10 days, there may be some delays with Royal Mail and DPD due to pressure on the postal network at the moment.
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here