- Easy to use
- Maximum strength
- Dentist recommended
The simple, one-step fix.
If you’ve got a lost filling or a loose crown, the DenTek temporary filling material repair kit can keep you covered until you get to the dentist. It’s simple to use with a one-step process, no mixing and totally safe to eat on. It even uses the same ingredients you’ll receive from your dentist.
Features of DenTek temporary filling material repair kit
- Safe temporary fix
- Easy one-step process
- No mixing
- Lost filling
- Loose crown
Warnings and cautions
- To avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area
- If any of these symptoms exist, consult your dentist immediately
- This product should not be placed on open wounds
- Do not use if allergic to Eugenol
How to use
- Read all directions carefully before use.
- Wash and dry your hands.
- Use only what is needed to repair the dental emergency, and save the rest for a future application.
Zinc Oxide Powder, Calcium Sulfate, Petroleum Jelly, Potassium alum, Paraffin, Aluminum Sulphate, Aluminum Phosphate, Menthol Crystals, Eugenol, Yellow Iron Oxide.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here