- Prevents jaw discomfort
- Easy to use
- Latex free
Prevent teeth grinding with a custom fit.
Here’s the easy way to stop night-time teeth grinding from getting you down. The DenTek dental guard can be moulded to your teeth in a few easy steps, giving you almost as much protection as a tailor-made guard from your dentist, at a fraction of the cost.
With a cushion of comfort, you can rest easy knowing your dental guard is helping prevent all the conditions caused by teeth grinding (known as bruxism), including jaw discomfort, tooth chipping and cracking, and headaches. The dental guard is both BPA and latex-free, and comes complete with a fitting tray and a storage case.
Features of DenTex maximum protection dental guard
- Easily moulded
- Prevents teeth grinding
- Cushioned and comfortable
- With storage case
- Custom fit
- 1 x DenTex maximum protection dental guard
- 1 x fitting tray
- 1 x storage case
- Teeth grinding
Warnings and cautions
- Check your dental guard monthly for wear
- Keep out of reach of babies and children
How to use
- The preferred fitting method requires a stove and a pot or a microwave and a microwave proof dish. You will also need a metal fork, a mirror and a timer. To begin place the dental guard into the fitting tray.
- Then fill a pot/bowl with at least 1.5 inches of water and heat to a rolling boil. Carefully remove the bowl from the stove or microwave and place safely on a flat surface and let rest for 10 seconds.
- Place the guard and forming tray in the water for 45 seconds. Then remove the guard and tray with the metal fork and quickly rinse under cool tap water for 1 second.
- Immediately pick up the guard using the handle on the forming tray and place it into your mouth, do not bite down. While looking in a mirror centre the guard between your two front teeth then bite down into the guard. Relax your bite but leave the guard in place for at least 2 minutes whilst the material hardens.
- Gently remove the guard and tray from your mouth and rinse under cool water for at least 20 seconds.
- Finally gently remove the guard from the fitting tray and check it fits correctly. If it doesn't for any reason repeat the process from the start.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here