- Removes tough stains
- Brushes clean and fresh
- Fresh mint
Brush away bacterial plaque and tough stains with Dentu-Creme Denture Cleansing Toothpaste.
Dentu-Creme denture cleaning fresh mint toothpaste brushes away plaque and removes tough stains, leaving dentures moisturized and clean. Dentists recommend using this denture cleaning toothpaste because its minty mouthwash ingredients keep teeth and breath fresh.
It is suitable for use with full and partial dentures and acts gently on denture acrylic, protecting it from breakage and cracking. With Dentu-Creme denture cleaning fresh mint toothpaste, your dentures will feel fresh and clean. It provides antibacterial protection, killing germs that may cause damage or odour to your dentures.
- Poligrip and Dentu-Creme are recommended by dentists.
- Suitable for use with partial or full dentures
- Removes plaque
- Mouthwash fresh formula
- Use with partial or full dentures
Warnings and cautions
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist
- See your dentist as soon as possible for advice
- The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Hold dentures firmly in your hand.
- Apply enough Dentu-Creme toothpaste to cover your toothbrush.
- Brush thoroughly for at least two minutes.
- Rinse with water.
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, PEG-6, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Aroma, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Saccharin Sodium, CI 42090.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here