- Ultra-powerful deep clean
- Overnight whitening
- Tough on stains
A highly effective solution for giving you cleaner dentures.
Dentural max is the only solution that provides an ultra-powerful deep clean, not a quick fix clean. It gives overnight whitening and is tough on stains and kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, reducing risk of disease and bad breath.
The cleanser is ready to use, a ready-made liquid that is convenient to use and easily measured out according to the preferred cleaning method (overnight max clean or quick deep clean). This is because Dentural max solution has a unique liquid formula* with a unique liquid deep cleaning action. (*Containing sodium hypochlorite (1.5% w/v available chlorine) and sodium hydroxide (1.7% w/v)).
Features of Dentural max solution denture cleanser
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
- Reduces risk of diseases
- Ready & easy to use
- Thoroughly cleanses
- Works through the night
Warnings and cautions
- Dentural is safe when used as directed
- Can cause irritation, avoid contact with eyes, skin and swallowing
- Dentural has been shown to have a low likelihood of causing a disturbance to denture material
- Metal and resin dentures should not be soaked for longer than 10 minutes
- Not to be used by children, product is presented in a 250ml bottle with a child-resistant cap (CRC)
How to use
- To be used on dentures only for daily denture cleansing.
- Overnight max clean:
- Cover the dentures in cold water and add 10ml (two teaspoons) of Dentural.
- Next morning, rinse thoroughly in running water before replacing dentures in mouth.
- Quick deep clean:
- Cover the dentures in warm water and add 20ml (four teaspoons) of Dentural.
- Leave for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running water before replacing dentures in mouth.
- 250ml bottle contains sufficient Dentural solution for up to 25 separate uses.
Sodium hypochlorite (1.5% w/v available chlorine), Sodium hydroxide (1.7% w/v). Also contains: Purified Water, Calgon S, Sodium Metasilicate, Terpinolene, Paraformaldehyde.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here