- Reduces plaque and bacteria
- Alcohol free
- Ideal for whole family
Reduces plaque by more than 60%.
Help your little mermaid fans stay fresh with this magical edition of Dentyl dual action mouthwash. It doesn’t just give you mermaid-fresh breath, it has a unique formulation that combines the powerful antimicrobial agent cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) with the oil isopropyl myristate (IPM). Just shake it up and the advanced formula lifts plaque and bacteria from the mouth, you’ll see the difference instantly with a rinse. Using Dentyl dual action twice-daily reduces plaque by more than 60% after just one month. Plus it’s alcohol free, so it’s perfect for the whole family.
Features of Dentyl dual action mouthwash mermaid edition 500ml
- Suitable for children age 6+, under adult supervision
- Unique formulation
- Just shake and gargle
- Children aged 6+, under the supervision of an adult
Warnings and cautions
- Do not dilute
- Do not swallow
- Children to be supervised by an adult when using product
How to use
- Use twice daily.
- Shake to one colour.
- Pour half a capful and rinse around the mouth for 30 seconds.
- Gargle, then see the results in the sink.
- For best results do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing.
Aqua, Isopropyl Myristate, Aroma, Sorbitol, Sodium Saccharin, Menthol, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sodium Fluoride, Triclosan, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Sodium Phosphate, Limonene, Citric Acid, CI 42090, CI 60725, CI 47005.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here