- Sugar lip scrub
- Softens and moisturises lips
- Lifts away dead skin
Raspberry sugar lip scrub for softer looking lips.
Derma V10 2-step raspberry lip kit is a unique at home treatment that helps give you luscious looking lips in just 2 steps. This kit contains and exfoliating raspberry sugar lip scrub that has been enriched with coconut oil and cocoa butter to lift away dead skin cells. This exfoliant leaves your skin surface smoother and helps the collagen lip mask to soften and moisturise your lips.
Features of Derma V10 2-step raspberry lip kit
- 2 step lip treatment
- Enriched with coconut oil and cocoa butter
- For lusciously soft lips
- For a smoother looking pout
- 1 pack
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Moisten your tongue.
- Apply to dry lips and massage gently.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Apply the lip mask leaving it on for 20-30 minutes.
Sucrose, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Silica, Glyceryl undecylenate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) shellpowder, Benzyl alcohol, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here