- Enriched with vitamin E
- Softens dry, rough and cracked heels
- Revitalises tired feet
Comfortable socks that soothe rough and cracked heels.
Derma V10 deep moisturising foot packs are comfortable socks that have been enriched with tea tree, peppermint and vitamin E to moisturise your skin. The foot packs also help to soothe and soften dry, rough and cracked heels. Each pack contains a 20-minute vegan-friendly treatment that cares for and revitalises tired feet.
Features of Derma V10 deep moisturising foot pack with tea tree & peppermint
- Fresh peppermint scent
- Cares for tired feet
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for vegans
- 1 pair
Warnings and cautions
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- Avoid contact with the eyes
- If product gets into the eyes, rinse well with water immediately
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place
- Use the boots immediately after opening the pouch to prevent them drying out
How to use
- Thoroughly wash and dry your feet.
- Take out and unfold the boots. Use scissors to cut off the top to open the boot. Place your foot inside the boot, peel off the tab on the adhesive strip to secure the top of the boot around your ankle (adhere tab to foot pack only, not skin).
- Remove the boots after 15-20 minutes and massage any residual lotion into your feet.
Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrogenated olive oil, Petrolatum, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) extract, Mentha piperata (peppermint) leaf extract, Stearic acid, Cetearyl glucoside, Glyceryl stearate, Squalane, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract, Thymus serpillum leaf extract, Pelargonium graveolens extract, Dimethiconol/silica crosspolymer, Eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, Tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Salicylic acid, Menthol, Polyglutamic acid, Disodium EDTA, Parfum.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here