- Strengthens hair
- Protection from electrical styling
- Easy to use
Protects hair from heat and adds a glossy shine to your hair.
Derma V10 heat defence spray has been designed to protect your hair from heat damage whilsts using electrical styling products such as hairdryers, hair straighteners and curling tongues. This unique formula helps to strengthen your hair as well as to improve your hairs smoothness. Derma V10 heat defence spray reduces split ends and adds shine to your hair to keep it looking healthy.
Features of Derma V10 heat defence spray
- Reduces split ends
- Adds a glossy shine to your hair
- Easy to apply mask
- Heat defence spray
Warnings and cautions
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes
How to use
- Towel-dry hair, spray over your whole head before blow drying.
- Apply to each section of your hair before using your curling tongs.
- Apply to each section of your hair before using your straighteners.
Aqua, Alcohol denat, Glycerin, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl methacrylate copolymer, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl cinnamal.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here