- Contains high quality essential oils
- Relieves dry, itchy scalps
- Healing properties
A treatment specially developed to relieve sensitive scalps prone to psoriasis.
Scalp psoriasis is a common skin condition that causes raised, red and often scaly patches to appear on the scalp. This leads to itchiness and dandruff (white flakes in hair). Dermacura scalp relief treatment has been specially formulated using natural essential oils to help calm the irritation associated with scalp psoriasis.
This soothing treatment contains high altitude French lavender, powdered pine and unrefined coconut, avocado and algae extract oil which are all known for their healing properties. The natural blend of ingredients in Dermacura scalp relief treatment will help hydrate and rejuvenate your scalp to help ease itching and discomfort.
Features of Dermacura scalp relief treatment
- Natural blend of ingredients
- Intense healing properties
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Calms itching and irritation
- Targets dandruff
- Sensitive scalps prone to psoriasis, dry itchy scalp and dandruff
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water
How to use
1. Wet scalp.
2. Pour small amount into hand and massage in - can be used daily.
3. Rinse thoroughly.
Coconut Oil, Micronized Pine Oil, Lavender Oil, Avocado Oil, Seaweed Algae.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here