- Antibiotic free
- Contains no perfumes
- Dermatologically tested
Acne skin treatment that restores the skin's natural pH and flora balance.
Dermalex acne moisturiser is a hypoallergenic, clinically proven treatment for mild to moderate acne. It can help reduce spots, swelling and redness without drying out your skin. It does this by creating a protective layer over your skin, which creates an unfavourable environment for bacteria growth.
Dermalex acne moisturiser helps to restore skin's natural flora and pH balance and controls sebum production to stop blockage-causing build-ups. This purifying treatment is perfume-free, contains no harsh chemicals and is appropriate for long term use. Its non-greasy formula will help keep redness under control and prevent acne flareups.
Features of Dermalex acne moisturiser 30g
• Non pore-blocking
• Restores skin's natural flora and pH levels
• Reduces spots and redness
• Free from benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid
• Forms a protective layer over your skin
Warnings and cautions
• Read patient information leaflet carefully before use
• For external use only
• Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients or you suffer from severe and widespread redness, oozing or infected skin sores or if the affected area has suddenly become inflamed. If you suspect an allergic reaction stop using the product
• If symptoms persist or anything unusual happens, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
1. Gently clean your face with water and a mild soap before treatment.
2. Apply a thin layer of the cream to the entire face (avoiding area around eyes), twice a day in the morning and in the evening.
Squalane, Triethylhexanoin, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Glyceril Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Escin, Lecithin,- Sitosterol, Phenethyl, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Krameria Triandra Extract, Xanthan Gum, Lauric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Galactaric Acid, CI 42090, CI 19140, Linalyl Acetate, Isopropyl Myristate, Water.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here