- Protects and hydrates the skin
- Relieves eczema symptoms
- Can help prevent new flare ups
A moisturising cream that helps to relieve symptoms of eczema.
Eczema is a dry, red and scaly skin rash that can show up anywhere on the body but is usually found on the arms, elbows, leg and back of the knees. Eczema is common in children but usually goes away in adulthood, although flareups can happen in times of stress or as a result of allergens or irritants in the environment. Dermalex eczema for adults is a rich, moisturising cream that restores the protective barrier of your skin to aid healing.
Dermalex eczema for adults is free from cortisone, artificial colours and fragrances so you can be sure it won't irritate your symptoms further. This hydrating cream restores the epidermis (surface of skin) to its optimum state and helps prevent further flare ups from happening. It soothes and calms irritated skin to prevent itching so you can go about your day with maximum comfort and ease.
Features of Dermalex eczema for adults
- Restores surface layer of the skin
- Relieves itching
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes
- Prevents future flareups
- Safe to use long term and over large parts of the body
- 30 g/100 g
- Dry skin conditions
- Adults and children over 6
Warnings and cautions
- Read patient information leaflet carefully before use
- For external use only
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients or you suffer from severe and widespread redness, oozing or infected skin sores or if the affected area has suddenly become inflamed. If you suspect an allergic reaction stop using the product
- If symptoms persist or anything unusual happens, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
- Apply 2-3 times a day on affected skin and after bathing or showering
Skin Identical Ceramide Complex, Modified Alumino-Silicates, Purified water, Glycerol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocoglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myrisate, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Alkaline Earth Minerals optimised for atopic eczema treatment.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here