- Protects and hydrates the skin
- Relieves eczema symptoms
- Can help prevent new flare ups
A moisturising cream that helps to relieve symptoms of eczema.
Eczema is a dry, red and scaly skin rash that can show up anywhere on the body but is usually found on the arms, elbows, leg and back of the knees. Eczema is common in children but usually goes away in adulthood, although flareups can happen in times of stress or as a result of allergens or irritants in the environment. Dermalex eczema for adults is a rich, moisturising cream thar restores the protective barrier of your skin to aid healing.
Dermalex eczema for adults is free from cortisone, artificial colours and fragrances so you can be sure it won't irritate your symptoms further. This hydrating cream restores the epidermis (surface of skin) to its optimum state and helps prevent further flare ups from happening. It soothes and calms irritated skin to prevent itching so you can go about your day with maximum comfort and ease.
Features of Dermalex eczema for adults - 100g
• Restores surface layer of the skin
• Relieves itching
• Deeply hydrates and nourishes
• Prevents future flareups
• Safe to use long term and over large parts of the body
• Dry skin conditions
• Adults and children over 6
Warnings and cautions
• Read patient information leaflet carefully before use
• For external use only
• Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients or you suffer from severe and widespread redness, oozing or infected skin sores or if the affected area has suddenly become inflamed. If you suspect an allergic reaction stop using the product
• If symptoms persist or anything unusual happens, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
How to use
1. Apply 2-3 times a day on affected skin and after bathing or showering
Skin Identical Ceramide Complex, Modified Alumino-Silicates, Purified water, Glycerol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocoglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myrisate, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Alkaline Earth Minerals optimised for atopic eczema treatment.
Delivery and returns
Free on orders over £20
£3.95 for orders up to £20
Delivered within 4 - 5 working days
Next day delivery
Delivered next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered on Saturday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Friday
Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Friday - Sunday
Click & Collect
Free on orders over £15
£1.50 for orders up to £15
Delivered the next working day if ordered before 3pm Monday - 3pm Thursday
Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 3pm Thursday - 3pm Monday
*Orders to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands will take an additional working day to these delivery times
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 14 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here