- Normalises skin cell production
- Creates a protective layer on the skin
- Treats itching and scaling caused by Psoriasis
Psoriasis treatment cream that strengthens and soothes your skin.
Dermalex Psoriasis treatment cream has been specifically formulated to treat the skin symptoms of Psoriasis such as scaling, itching, red spots, hardened and thickened skin. This treatment cream accelerates the skin barrier, activating your skins own repair mechanisms to fortify the skins own natural barrier.
Demalex uses a unique formula that strengthens and restores the skins barrier by providing a protective layer that covers your skin, locking in moisture, re hydrating your skin and calmly soothing your skin. Dermalex Psoriasis treatment cream has been dermatologically tested and has been enriched with Vitamins D3 and A. This treatment cream is steroid free.
Features of Dermalex Psoriasis treatment cream 60g
- Dermatologically tested
- Strengthens and restores the skins natural barrier
- Reduces itching and scaling in just 2 weeks
- Enriched with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin A
- Steroid free formula
- Relieves and soothes itching and irritations
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use on severe open wounds
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Not suitable for children under 14 years old
- Discontinue use in the unlikely event of an allergic skin reaction
How to use
- Cleanse your skin before use.
- Gently apply a thin layer of the cream 2 to 3 times daily to affected areas.
Purified water, Alkaline earth minerals complex optimised for Psoriasis treatment, Modified Alumino-Silicates, White petrolatum, Cetearyl alcohol, Paraffinum liquidum, Polysorbatum 60, Ethyl alcohol, Methyl 4-hydroxybenzoate.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here