- Clinically proven
- Absorbs easily, non-greasy
Dermalex Repair and Restore is a uniquely formulated ultra-hydrating moisturiser, designed for the everyday treatment of dry and very dry skin symptoms. It hydrates and strengthens dry skin, and helps to prevent the relapse of eczema.
Repair and Restore intensively hydrates the skin too by locking in moisture and at the same time supporting the skin by creating a protective barrier.
Features of Dermalex repair and restore 200g
- Ultra hydrating moisturiser
- Treatment for dry and atopic skin symptoms
- Strengthens the skin barrier
- Clinically proven efficacy
- Eczema prone skin
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- External use only
- See packaging for further information
How to use
- Apply the cream twice a day, ensuring the skin is clean first.
- To prevent flare-ups, use during symptom-free days.
- Always re-apply cream after showering or bathing.
- Suitable for daily long-term use.
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Canola Oil, Urea (5 %), Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Sodium Lactate, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Carbomer, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here