- Absorbs easily
- Effective treatment
- Reduces scaling and plaques
A soothing treatment gel for the symptoms of psoriasis.
Dermalex scalp psoriasis treatment gel has been specifically designed to tackle and treat the symptoms of psoriasis on your scalp. This easy to use gel has been optimised to help normalise skin cell production whilst also creating a protective layer over your scalp that seals in moisture helping to combat skin drying. This treatment gel stimulates your scalp skin, giving it a boost to start to repair itself, helping to relieve patching, scaling and itching all in one.
Features of Dermalex scalp psoriasis treatment gel
- Restores the skins natural barrier
- Stimulates the skins own repair mechanism
- Easy to use nozzle
- Provides a protective layer on top of your skin
- Seals in moisture
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- For single patient use
- Do not use on severe open wounds
- Keep out of reach and sight of children
- Always wash your hands before usage
- Do not use on intimate area
- Do not expose the product to a heating source, extreme cold or direct sunlight
- Not suitable for children under 6 years old
- As a possible side effect, a slight stinging sensation might be noticeable during the first few applications. This is normal and transient
How to use
- Use the gel twice a day, in the morning and the evening.
- Using the special nozzle on the tube for easy application to the hairline.
- Push the hair away as much as possible, apply to your scalp and spread the gel in a swirling motion with your fingertips.
- Let it dry and do not wash out until your next shower or bath.
Eyeshadows: (Net Wt.: 30 x 1.5g): Talc, Mica, Magnesium stearate, Polyethylene Wax, Paraffin oils, 2-Ethylhexyl palmilate, Coconut oil hydrogenated, 2-methylbula-1, Silica, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Black lron Oxide (CI 77499), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), FD&C Blue 1 lake (CI 42090), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Tin oxide (CI 77861), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), FD&C Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Carmine(CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Chromium oxide green (CI77289), D&C black No.2 (CI 77266).
Pigments: (Daze, Beat, Rave, Festival, Hot AF) (Net Wt.: 5 x 1.5g): Talc, Mica, Magnesium stearate, Polyethylene Wax, Paraffin oils, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmilate, Coconut oil hydrogenated, 2-meihylbula-1, Silica, Phenoxyethanol.
May Contain: Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet(CI 77742), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), FD&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140：1), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850:1), FD&C Red No.40 Aluminum Lake (CI 16035), Carmine (CI 75470).
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here