- Protection & hydration
- Freshly scented
- Softens & soothes skin
A soothing all-around remedy for dry skin.
This dry skin cream is vegan-friendly and enriched with a fresh scent. Its specialised formula consists of 10% urea, alongside olive oil and papaya to moisturise the skin and shield it from any damage.
Features of Dermatonics dry skin cream
- Enriched with papaya & olive oil
- For rough, dry skin
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Made in the UK
- Adults & children over 5 years old
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Do not use on broken skin
- Immediately discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Store between 10°C and 30°C
How to use
- Use the cream 1-3 times daily.
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Juice, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here