- Soothes cracked skin
- Gentle unscented formula
- Contains 10% urea
A foot cream with moisturising urea that helps soothe rough, dry and cracked feet.
This foot cream from Dermatonics rapidly soothes and relieves the itchiness that can be caused by athlete’s foot, diabetes, dermatitis or other dry-skin conditions. It contains 10% urea, removes dry or hard skin, and can also be used as a simple moisturiser.
Formulated without any perfume, Dermatonics natural care soothing foot cream contains Finnish colloidal oatmeal and gives noticeable results in just one day. It’s suitable for people with diabetes, and is also vegetarian-friendly.
Features of Dermatonics soothing foot cream 60ml
- Contains moisturising urea
- Soothes hard or rough skin
- Contains Finnish colloidal oatmeal
- Children over 5 years old
Warnings and cautions
- If very dry skin or itching persists for more than two weeks, seek medical advice
- If the product causes irritation, wash off and discontinue use
- Consult your medical practitioner or pharmacist before using this on children under five, or if you are pregnant
- Store in a cool dry place below 25°C
- For external use only
How to use
- Apply this natural care soothing foot cream liberally to affected areas one to three times daily, or as directed by your GP or pharmacist.
- Once the skin is restored, continue use to maintain skin condition and prevent recurrence of dryness and itchiness.
- To avoid stinging, ensure that you apply the cream to the edges of, but not directly onto, any open skin.
Aqua, Paraffinum, Liquidum, Urea, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lanolin Cera, Cera Alba, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here