- Clinically proven active ingredients
- Soothes irritated skin
- No artificial fragrances
Clinically proven soothing lotion to help reduce redness and itching.
The Dermikelp acute soothing lotion has been formulated and dermatologically tested to help rapidly soothe skin irritations for anyone with sensitive skin, eczema, psoriasis and rosacea. Using a unique formula that has been infused iwth CEM-K (Ecklonia maxima), a species of sea kelp, this unique soothing lotion helps to rapidly soothe your sensitive skin. With a non-greasy formula, Dermikelp acute soothing cream quickly absorbs into your skin to rapidly reduce redness and reduce the urge to scratch.
Features of Dermikelp acute soothing lotion
- Contains CEM-K (Ecklonia maxima), a species of sea kelp
- Reduces the redness and itching
- Clinically proven formula
- Can be applied as often as needed
- Dermatologically tested
- 1x Dermikelp acute soothing cream
- Anyone prone to Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, or Rosacea
Warnings and cautions
- Use only as directed by the supplier
- For external use only
- Do not apply directly to your eyes
- If irritations occur, stop using immediately
How to use
- Apply a small amount to the affected area as required.
- Gently rub the cream into the skin until it is completely absorbed.
- Repeat as required.
Aqua, Ecklonia maxima, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Gluconolactone, Polysorbate-80, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polyacrylamide, Sodium Benzoate, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, C13-14 isoparaffin, Ethylhexyglycerin, Laureth-7, Citric Acid.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here