- Emollient for dry skin
- Softens & moisturises
- Removes bacteria causing skin problems
Shower emollient that provides relief to skin.
Dermol 200 is an emollient for dry skin that also has antimicrobial properties that work to kill bacteria on the skin causing skin problems. This shower emollient contains four active ingredients that provide relief.
Liquid paraffin and isopropyl myristate are both emollients that soften and moisturise the skin as well as forming a protective barrier that helps to reduce the effects of dry skin. Benzalkonium and chlorhexidine are both antibacterial chemicals that will combat bacteria on the skin that can make eczema worse and that causes itching.
Features of Dermol 200 shower emollient
- Forms protective barrier for skin
- Ideal for eczema
- Targets itchy skin
- With antibacterial chemicals
- Dry skin
Warnings and cautions
- For external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Keep out of reach of children
How to use
- For use as an emollient soap substitute in the shower:
- As required, use instead of ordinary shower gel or soap.
- Pat dry.
- For application to the skin (e.g. after showering):
- Apply to the affected areas as required and massage into the skin until absorbed.
- The same instructions apply to adults, children and the elderly.
- For application to the skin:
- Apply the lotion to the affected areas and massage gently into the skin, until absorbed.
- Repeat as often as required.
- For use as a soap substitute:
- Use as a cleanser in the bath or shower, or for other toiletry purposes, instead of ordinary soap or shower gel.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Chlorhexidine, Isopropyl Myristate, Liquid Paraffin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 for orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Friday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £50
- £3.99 for orders up to £50
- Delivered in 5-8 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday to Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here