- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- Instant on the go protection
- Dermatologically tested
An anti-bacterial hand sanitiser that helps to prevent the spread of germs and kills bacteria.
The Dettol anti-bacterial hand sanitiser is a simple and effective hand sanitiser that kills up to 99.9% of bacteria. This conveniently sized hand sanitiser can be taken with you no matter where you go and has been formulated to protect your hands from harmful bacteria and viruses.
With no need for soap, water or rinsing, Dettol anti-bacterial hand allows you to travel with confidence knowing that your family's hands are being protected as well as helping to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses around the home.
Features of Dettol anti-bacterial hand gel aloe vera
- Protect your family from germs
- Easy and convenient to use
- Rinse free protective hand gel
- Can be used on the go
- Effectively keeps hands clean
- Helps protect against 99.9% of germs
- Anti-bacterial qualities
- Prevents spread of bacteria and viruses
- Use on hands
- Use between hand washes.
- Please see packaging for further details.
Warnings and cautions
- Flammable liquid & vapour
- Keep away from heat/sparks/ open flames/hot surfaces.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Please see packaging for full information.
How to use
- Squeeze a thumbnail size amount in your palm and briskly rub hands together until dry.
- Use between washes.
Per 100g of product contains 63g Ethanol. Please see packaging for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here