- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- Easy to use while on the go
- Dermatologically tested
Leaves skin hygienically clean and soft
The Dettol antibacterial hand sanitiser gel kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses instantly. Completely rinse-free and non-sticky to leave hands refreshed and clean. This Dettol on the go hand sanitiser gel is a handy, travel sized hand gel that easily fits into your bag or pocket and ensures that everyone around you is safe.
Features of Dettol antibacterial hand sanitiser gel
- Protects your family from germs
- Easy and convenient to use
- Rinse free and non sticky
- No water needed
- Prevents the spread of bacteria and viruses
- Antibacterial qualities
- Effectively keeps hands clean
- Whole family
Warnings and cautions
- Use biocides safely
- Always read the label and product information before use
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Children should use it under adult supervision
- Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed
How to use
- Squeeze a thumbnail size amount in your palm.
- Briskly rub hands together until dry.
Alcohol, Aqua, PEG/PG. Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates, C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Crosspolymer, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, t-Butyl Alcohol, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Parfum, Colorant.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 3-5 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £30
- £2.99 for orders up to £30
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
- Free on orders over £60
- £4.99 on orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here