- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Kills cold and flu viruses
- Effective against covid-19 virus
Velvety towels that kill 99.9% of bacteria whilst being gentle on the skin.
During this time, having access to antibacterial products is essential. These wipes from Dettol provide a great solution for tough-to-clean surfaces such as burnt food, grease marks and limescale. Since the cloth is non-scratch, you can be sure that your surface top will not be damaged by excessive rubbing.
The antibacterial wipes from Dettol can be used from the kitchen to the bathroom and will always leave behind a fresh fragrance whenever they are used. They kill 99.9% of bacteria, ensuring that your house is kept germ and dirt free at all times. Make your household more hygienic by using these wipes, which are suitable for countertops, sinks, taps, and toilet seats.
Features of Dettol antibacterial surface cleaning wipes
- Kills salmonella and E. coli
- Perfect to use around baby equipment
- Fresh smelling fragrance
- Ideal for multiple surfaces
- Non-scratch cloth material
- Designed for tough stains
- 30x wipes
- Multiple surfaces
Warnings and cautions
- Read packet carefully before use
- Store in a cool, dry place with packet facing up
- If product comes in contact with eyes or open skin, rinse immediately
- If any irritation occurs, rinse immediately
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
How to use
- Pull back the resealable cover, pull out wipe.
- Reseal after each usage and store cover facing down to avoid drying out.
- Wipe surface for a more hygienic clean and then dispense of wipe.
- Suitable for: Chopping boards, High chairs, Changing mats, Fridge, Bins, Kitchen sinks, Baths and taps, Toilet seats.
Per 100g product contains 0.40g Benzalkonium Chloride.
Contains Disinfectant, Perfume.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here